Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Cup of Good Cheer

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is Hot Cocoa. I took the theme literally and came up with a Hot Cocoa holder! I used my Cricut Artiste cartridge to make a library pocket (shift, card, key U). If you use "Fit To Page," the size will show up as 6" so I made a liner for it sized at 5-3/4" using the same shape. My liner sheet is another sneak peek from my favorite new paper pack, Chantilly (available on 2/1/13). The frame is a sneak peek from a new stamp set called Frame Flair.

Supplies Used (all CTMH except Copics)--
Stamp Set: (B1404) Cup of Cheer, (D1546-available 2/1/13) Frame Flair
Stamp Pad: Chocolate
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Juniper, White Daisy
Patterned Paper: (available 2/1/13) Chantilly
 CTMH Markers (Retired): Buttercup, Sunflower
Copics: B21, E25
Embellishments: Liquid Applique, (Retired) Heart Bead, (Retired) Juniper Waxy Flax, Designer Ribbon Cocoa Collection, Cricut Artste, Cricut Art Philosophy
Pin It

7 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Really like how this turned out. As the year has gone on, I'm liking my ARTISTE cartridge more and more and more! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lubna said...

Thanks Becca! I agree about Artiste. I keep finding things on Artiste that I never realized were there before. I definitely need to play with it more!

Allisa said...

Super cute, love your paper choices! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Katy said...

Love it! Especially the "cream" on the top of the mug...great details! Thanks for playing along this week!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it! Thank you for joining us at H2H!

Haley D. said...

Adorable- and yummy! What a sweet treat! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

Paige Dolecki said...

Love your use of this Artiste cut! Thanks for sharing the sizing with us because I'm going to have to try this one!

Thank you for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...