Thursday, January 31, 2013

February 2013 Constant Campaign - Digital Delights

I'm so excited about the February Close To My Heart Special! All Studio J layouts (2 pages) will be $5! Yay! It's a savings of $1.95 per each two page layout. I have a ton of digital layouts that I'd like to do to finish up my 2012 family album and the kids' school albums so this is going to be great! There will also be new digital paper packs in February so I am looking forward to working on my layouts. If you haven't tried Studio J yet, now is the time. Remember, there's no software to buy and it's free to try out. You only pay for your printed layout.s Go here to get started.

Here's the latest Love Your Layout video for you to pick up some tips and tricks on Studio J.


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...