Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi Birdie -

 
I used my Cricut Artiste cartridge to make my (Topiary) green border and to cut my word bubble. The word bubble stamp which says "hi!" also comes with the cartridge bundle and is probably my favorite from that set! I love all those little flowers surrounding the "hi!" The little bird is a sneak peek from a stamp set called Hello Blooms and the paper is also a sneak peek of the paper pack called For Always. I was intending to do some different things with this card. I was going to paper piece the bird after stamping it -- I wanted the legs to show but I was going to adhere the top of the bird stamped and cut out from plain white cardstock and the layout was going to be completely different...but I liked the bird stamped directly on the patterned word paper and I liked the less fussy look from what I intended so there you go!


Supplies Used (all CTMH) --
Stamps: Word Balloons from Cricut artiste commercial, (C1540) Hello Blooms - available 2/1/13
Stamp Pad: Black
Paper Pack: (X7165B) For Always - available 2/1/13
Cardstock: Topiary, White Daisy, Black
Alcohol Marker: Pear
Embellishments: Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems. Bitty Sparkles (for bird's eye), Foam Tape
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card! Love your design! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...